If you want a truly rewarding career rather than just a home care job, you've come to the right place.
The care sector is undergoing rapid change and, whatever your age, background or level of experience, there's probably never been a more ideal time to choose a home care career. More and more care of the young, vulnerable and elderly, for example, is being undertaking in the home, creating genuine opportunities to deliver a real difference while you develop your career.
Note that home care agency experience is always welcome but not essential as we provide excellent training, personal development and ongoing support, so that you can successfully undertake your role.
If you're considering a career in home care services for the first time, here are some broad guidelines to help you...
- you should have a genuine interest in and caring attitude toward others
- good communication and interpersonal skills are important
- you need to be able to follow instructions and understand the important role you are fulfilling in people's lives
- your own transport and a flexible approach would be useful
- we need you to be trustworthy, reliable, punctual, committed and treat others with dignity and respect.
Below you'll find a selection of our latest home care vacancies
Download Job Description
We are a family run homecare provider based in Hartley Wintney (on the high street). We look after our clients in their own homes enabling them to stay independent.
We are currently recruiting Full and Part Time Care Assistants.
The job role may include:
Personal care, Medication support, Companionship, Support with Daily activities, Shopping, Morning Calls, Lunch time visits, Supper calls, and evening calls.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full training and Support
- Company mobile phone
- Uniform + equipment
- Paperless working
- Hours to suit your schedule.
Please call us for more information on 01252 844923 we look forward to talking to you soon!
Live In Carers - if you are interested in becoming a Live In Carer please call our office team to discuss this in more detail on 01252 844923